I have a little side project at roadmapplanner.com. It’s especially suitable for students (college or high school), but as a professional I use it too. It’s really helped me since this summer to stop being a slacker spiritually and get on task. My family is happier for my becoming a better person by performing the tasks and achieving the goals I set for myself. Please consider it for a Christmas gift for you or someone you love.
The Roadmap Planner with the Daily Dats System™ is a set of 53 small, portable weekly planners with goal tracking integration and 3 week future calendar and white space for taking down notes.
An 8 1/2″ by 11″ sheet of white, uncoated, card stock paper is scored for a trifold on the y axis, and the user also trifolds it along the X axis. This double trifold design (like a road map 😉 ) compacts the page to a 2 7/8″ by 3 11/16″ footprint that fits in your pocket. Because it’s card stock, it’s rugged enough to last traveling in and out of your pocket the entire week. Fifty-three sheets come in the package, one for each week of the year.
- The Daily Dats System™ for making, tracking, and achieving your goals.
- To do list at top of each day.
- Plan A and B for each time slot of the day.
- Half hour time slots starting at 6:00 AM and ending at 11:30 PM.
- Current week planner on front and 3 week future calendar on back.
- White space for recording new contacts and other notes.
- Different motivational quote for every week.
- The day and date is pre-printed so you don’t have to write it out.
Comments Off on The Roadmap Planner with the Daily Dats System™