I would just like to ask every Walmart optometrist reading this blog to please nominate me to go to the Health & Wellness Conference May 3-5th, 2010 in Bentonville Arkansas. I want to be one of the 250 optometrists in attendance.
To nominate me, find the e-mail that was sent to you from Walmartod.com on 1-8-2010 and click on the link. Here is the information you will need:
Store # 1888
North Logan, UT
Why should you nominate me?
- Because I guess you can’t nominate yourself.
- I’m a cub scout Wolf den leader. I go to church every Sunday
- The associates in my vision center like me- we’re even friends on Facebook.
- I’m all techie. I even have a Humphrey Matrix VF and HRT2 in my office.
- I recently raised my fees and no longer charge extra for dilation.
- I was featured in the Review of Optometry with an article highlighting Walmart optometry.
- I’m like one of the original optometry bloggers. ‘Nuff said. I’ll blog the whole thing so it’s just like you being there (except without having to lose money while not doing exams at your office.)
There you have it. All the reasons you need.Tags: Continuing Education, Organized Optometry, Wal-Mart